Job OpportunityJun 27, 2012 - 05:01 MDT
Looking for a job opportunity in the exciting world of sports business? The Red Deer Rebels Hockey Club is seeking a personable and dedicated individual for the new position of Sales & Administrative Assistant.
Functions of this position will evolve throughout a given year, but primarily will include Game Night Merchandising, Community Initiatives, Season Ticket Sales, and creating Group Ticket Experiences. The successful candidate will possess the following skills.
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Sales experience
- Comfort in working within a team environment
- Excellent working knowledge of standard computer programs (Word, Excel, Outlook), with the ability to learn new programs
- Degree or Diploma in the business, communication, or marketing fields will be considered an asset
- Knowledge of the team and community enhances a candidates application
The successful candidate will be required to work regular hours, along with weekends and evenings as the schedule pertains. This position offers a base salary plus commissions, along with a benefits package after a probationary period.
Please submit resume to Merrick Sutter, Senior Vice President, Red Deer Rebels at the Rebels office:
4847C 19th St. , North end of the Enmax Centrium lobby.
Deadline for submission is July 12. Qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview.